~*~ Kinder ~ 1st ~ 2nd ~ 3rd ~ 4th ~ 5th ~*~


Monday

Fall Enrollment

January 1, 2009
We received news today that Alexis' teacher, Mrs. Inga will be adding 1st grade to her curriculum in the fall. I have visited several prospective schools for the pending year in anticipation that Alexis would need to attend another school; since her teacher only teaches up to kindergarten. I will be visiting Cross Lutheran tomorrow, just to check it out and see what it's all about. Who knows, maybe I'll get a "feel good" feeling about this school and decide if this is the school that Alexis should attend next year. However, my heart tells me that another "good" year at the same school with the same teacher will be best for Alexis. You know, baby steps to the 2nd grade, yet encouraging and very positive. Our goal is to set Alexis up for success, nothing but a win, win situation.

No comments: